MÉKANIK COPULAIRE – ART & INTERVIEW
Organic shapes abstracted from print-outs. This artist stunned us with his ability to create a new whole from scattered randoms. We highly recommend looking at these pieces closely and from a far to truly appreciate their versatility.
Below is a selection of work and some interview questions he was kind enough to answer for us. You can follow him on his instagram where he also runs a blog for contemporary collage artists. Great stuff, great artist. We will definitely be seeing more of his work coming past.
1. Do you listen to music while making your art, and which genres/artists?
2. Is any of your art inspired by any of the music that you listen to?
3. Is there one artist / piece / style that had a memorable impact on how you create?
4. What does the best creative session involve for you? Any particular moods / settings / people / habits that help you get in the right mind set to create?
and it is gorgeous! Otherway, the mood is the second main important ingrédient, and when i have a big motivation,
i try to lost myself throught the leftovers to find new compositions.
5. Do you procrastinate? Any particular work – evasion habits?